Protecting Your Artwork From Dust and Pollutants:
- If the artwork you recieved is on a canvas, the best way to free it from dust and fingerprints is with a lint-free, soft cloth ; do NOT spray with water or cleaning products. As it will effect the paintings texture, colors, and varnish.
- Sealer varnish protects against UV damage however, to protect long term color and qualities ; hang paintings in a moderate/ low sunlight room or area.
Do I Ship? :
- Yes, i do within the continental US, ranges between $40- $100 dollars maybe more depending on size and weight. I am currently not shipping international at this time, but hopefully in the near future I will.
When can I expect to recieve my painting? :
- Your painting will be shipped within 5-7 business days of purchase.
- Custom orders have a 4-8 week turnaround once the deposit has been made and details regarding your painting have been discussed with me, Taylor. After the painting is finished it will have a 3-5 businees day delivery.
Does my painted " prints " come framed? :
- No, not unless you want one framed only a $3 dollar additional cost, the frame will be chosen by me, you will have the choice of black or white.
But that only applies to my paintings on yupo paper and 300gsm watercolor paper. I do not custom frame my canvas artwork, at least not at this time.
What Materials Do I Use? :
- Acrylic Paint
- Silver/Gold Leaf
- Alcohol Inks
- Crystal Clear By Krylon ( Varnish)